Our European Arrogance in Alphabetical Order
- The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France...A total of 2289
- The American Cemetery at Ardennes, Belgium…A total of 5329
- The American Cemetery at Brittany, France…A total of 4410
- Brookwood, England American Cemetery...A total of 468
- Cambridge, England...3812
- Epinal, France American Cemetery...A total of 5525
- Flanders Field, Belgium...A total of 368
- Florence, Italy...A total of 4402
- Henri-Chapelle, Belgium...A total of 7992
- Lorraine, France...A total of 10,489
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg… A total of 5076
- Meuse-Argonne…A total of 14246
- Netherlands, Netherlands...A total of 8301
- Normandy, France...A total of 9387
- Oise-Aisne, France...A total of 6012
- Rhone, France... A total of 861
- Sicily, Italy...A total of 7861
- Somme, France…A total of 1844
- St. Mihiel, France…A total of 4153
- Suresnes, France…A total of 1541
Apologize to no one.
Remind those of our sacrifice and don't confuse arrogance with leadership.
The count is 104,366 dead brave Americans. And we have to watch an American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is "arrogant"!
HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES? WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE ... BUT WE HAVE ABSOULUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!
I hope you remember this when election time comes around again.